Waerebo Village Tour 2 Days 1 Night offer you to explore traditional village in Manggarai, It’s located in the northern part of Ruteng town, Waerebo village has received the top Award of excellence by UNESCO in the 2012, this is small village and located 1,200 meters above of sea level, Where the air is cool and the village surrounded by panoramic mountain, the tropical forest is rich in vegetation.
Tour Itinerary :
DAY 01 : Labuan Bajo – Lembor village – Denge Village – Waerebo village
- In the morning, Our representative will pick up you at your hotel, then assist you to Lembor village, here You can see biggest rice field in East Nusa Tenggara Province,
- after Lembor village, continue the trip to Denge village. here as starting point to do trekking, it’s take 3 – 3,5 hours (depend on your stamina). During the trekking, You will across three rest spot. the first one is Wae lomba river, which is less then an hour from Denge village, After another of trekking, You will find the second spot is Poco Roko. This is important place for villagers and visitors who want to make phone calls by their mobile phone. as there is no mobile signal in Waerebo . From Poco roko, you will find third post, Nampe Bakok, From here you can enjoy the beautiful hill scenery before you reach Waerebo village.In Waerebo we will welcome by friendliness of local peoples. ( dinner and overnight in traditional house )
DAY 02 : Waerebo Village – Spiderweb Rice Field – Labuan Bajo
- Today , after breakfast we continue the trip to go down to Denge village,
- From Denge village, we drive to cara village. it’s take 2 hours by car.here we will see spiderweb rice field,
- after that, we continue the trip to drive back to Labuan Bajo, it’s take three hours, arrived in Labuan bajo our drive and guide assist you to check in process at your hotel.
PRICE INCLUDED :
- Private Car air conditioner
- Private english speaking guide
- home stay and entrance ticket in Waerebo village
- Mineral water
PRICE EXCLUDED :
- Airplane ticket
- Hotel In Labuan Bajo
- Alcohol drink
- Personal expenses.