KELIMUTU LAKE 6D 5N made and offer to explorer flores island specially Kelimutu lake, the icon of eastern part of Flores island, Riung with beauty of 17 island, Bejawa with traditional house and hot spring and so much more.
DAY 01 : Labuan Bajo – Ruteng
- In the morning, Our representative will pick up You at your hotel, then assist you to Lembor village with the car, here you can see the biggest rice field in Flores,
- After that, continue the trip to Cara village, here you can see the spider web rice field.
- From cara village, continue the trip to ruteng Puu village, here you can see traditional house of manggarai.
- In the afternoon, You drive to hotel for check in process .
DAY 02 : Ruteng – Bejawa
- Today We continue the trip to Bejawa, on the way will be visit Ranamese lake. after that continue the trip to Aimere, here You can see traditional processing make local wine . and then continue the trip to Soa . here You can take a bath or relax in hot spring. In the afternoon we make check in process in Your hotel for overnight.
DAY 03 : Bejawa – Riung
- Today, You will visit Bena village, it’s traditional village of Bejawa,
- After Bena village, continue your trip to Riung for over night.
DAY 04 : Riung Marine Park
- Exploring around riung 17 islands, a chain of large and small island , all island are uninhabited and their coast lines are pure white sand beaches. Watch flying foxes at ontoloe island, swim, snorkel and relax on white sandy beach.
DAY 05 : Riung – Moni
- Today, continue your trip to Moni , on the way, You will make some stop like in blue stone beach, Museum bung Karno, etc .
DAY 06 : Moni Kelimutu – Maumere
- Today, we should wake up early at 04 :00 or 04:30 in the morning, firstly We drive for about 1 hour, the walking 45 minute to the hill of Kelimutu Lake. We will spending several hours for enjoy spectacular three colors lake view .
- After that, We drive back to our Hotel for prepare our back pack and having breakfast. Then We drive to Maumere.